Becoming an Enviro-Master Franchisee
Enviro-Master wants you to get the answers you need to make an informed business decision about our business model and if it is a fit for you. We have developed a structured process that we work through together to make sure you get all of your questions answered:
1. Request Information - use the form on any of these website pages.
2. We will contact you for a quick Intro Call to discuss market availability and financial qualifications.
3. 30 Minute Video Introduction Call with a member of our franchise development team.
4. Complete an online Predictive Index Personality Assessment - this helps us understand if you have the right personality to scale this business.
5. 60 Minute Video Franchise Interview with our head of franchise development and your spouse.
6. Discovery Day in Charlotte, North Carolina.
7. 30 Days of Due Diligence including Franchise Disclosure Document Review, Franchisee Validation Calls and Visits, Financial and Legal Review.
8. Celebration Signing of your Franchise Agreement.
9. Begin on-boarding checklist with your personal Business Coach.
10. Attend 2 - Week New Franchisee Training at our training facility in Greenville, South Carolina with your Operations Manager.
11. Open your Enviro-Master Franchise!
*Offering made by prospectus only. See Item 7 of the Enviro-Master International Franchise, LLC Franchise Disclosure Document dated February 28, 2019.